Monday, January 31, 2011

Why the blog title change?

I decided this morning that I was going to dump the phrase the Chronicles of the Gods for the books I am writing. The reason is because even though my books share similiar plot elements, I am not really writing a proper series, my books may all exist in the same fictional universe, but each one can be read on its own. Plus I am always looking for larger, more impressive publishers, to try my luck at and if I continue to call my books a series no publisher is going to want to publish the next one if the previous two have already been published by different publishers. I also want my blog to share the same title as my new website.

I finished another scene in Deep Embrace last night. It's now over 26,000 words long and I'm half way through. It's going to be bigger than Echoes in the Wind which is great! I'm really hoping that after editing it will be over 30,000 words long. It'd be amazing it could reach 40,000 words! I'm crossing my fingers I'll be able to finish it this year, maybe before June, which would mean that I was able to get it done in less than twelve months!! It'd be awesome if I could have it edited and doing the subimssion rounds at publishing houses before my wedding in november.

No comments:

Post a Comment