Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Whispers is available from Barnes and Noble!

Wow! Barnes and Noble! How weird is that!

http://books.barnesandnoble.com/search/results.aspx?PST=B7&WRD=marisa+quinn&box=marisa%20quinn&pos=-1

One of the biggest bookstore chains in America. Oh my gosh, this is so strange. Granted, its only the e-book version, but still! its Barnes and Noble! Its more exposure which is just what I want for my writing. This is so exciting. I never thought when I got published that my book would be on so many different websites. My Mum bought a printed copy of Whispers a few months ago and it finally came in the mail yesterday. I got to hold it in my hands. It was surreal. Yeah, it was small, but it was mine, and it was published. Its a start. Next published book will be thick enough to have a spine, I promise. Echoes in the Wind is now over 20,000 words long!

No comments:

Post a Comment