Sunday, June 7, 2009

Whispers reviewed at Manic Readers

I should've posted this days ago but I've been distracted. Whispers in the Dark has been reviewed at Manic Readers:

http://manicreaders.com/index.cfm?disp=reviews&bookid=4246

Another nice little review! and I got it done all by myself :) I emailed the website and they did it really quickly...usually when I request a review I never hear from the website again. LOL. I've been thinking about ways to help promote Whispers and I've decided to get a website professionally made. I emailed a web design company for a qoute but they never got back to me. I'll make some phone calls and do some more web surfing. I'm not going to make some posters until I've had a website made. I'm going to buy my author copies of Whispers in the Dark this pay. I'm going to get four copies two of which are going to friends and the other two will be for me to treasure until I'm old and wrinkled.

Well its the 7th of the month and that means that the new releases for Eternal Press have come out. I can't believe its been a month since Whispers in the Dark came out. In that time I dumped my old boyfriend, met someone else, got dumped by the second person, bouced back to my old boyfriend who begged me to get back together, then got dumped by him. Whoo wee, what a month! All that dating can really exhaust a girl. The dating train has slowed for now which means I have more time to focus on my writing. I'll be back after work with another blog post. I have to dash off now. Its 5.47am in the morning and time for Wii Fitt.

Before I go, its a little weird not having the spotlight on me anymore as a new release author. But hey, that's cool. It was my first release. I couldn't have my time in the sun forever! Its time for the June authors to shine. Congraduations to all the June authors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment