Sunday, June 7, 2009

Okay, I'm Back

I still haven't left work I'm sitting on my bed eating fruit toast. I submitted my book for review at a website last night called Smart Bitches, Trashy Books. I'm a little scared. If they choose to review it they'll probably rip it to shreds but on the plus side if I can win them over yay, me! A quick read of their website told me they were a tough cookie to crack. I figure, hey, if I get a good review from them it will be good promotion, if they give me a bad one, I'm bound to get a bad review one day, might as well get it over with. Its like ripping a bandaid off. Why prolong the agony? Just close your eyes, grit your teeth, and rip it off. But like all big girls I'm hoping that it won't hurt at all.

Echoes in the Wind is going well. Its breeched 17,000 words which means if I sell it as an e-book it will sell for double digits! Hopefully, anyway. If it ends up for sale above $5.00 I'll be a happy little chicke-dee. I'm crossing my fingers that it when (not if) if it goes on sale it will be for $10.00 and up. I've got a feeling it will end up around 20,000 words. Now that is a decent sized e-book! Whispers in the Dark became an e-book by accident. I wrote it thinking I would be able to get it published in a magazine. It almost did...but then fate took a sudden turn and it became an e-book.

No comments:

Post a Comment