Friday, May 15, 2009

Whispers in the Dark's first reader review!

I've finally had some feedback! I logged into my email account this morning and discovered, to my delight, that another author had reviewed my story:

Today I had the pleasure of reading this brief, but satisfying, e-book. Marisa Quinn retells the Classical Greek myth of Eros (cupid) and Psyche, his mortal beloved. Standing between these two destined lovers is Eros's mother, the love-goddess Venus. Though this story is literally thousands of years old, Quinn manages to place her own unique spin on it and make it fresh and interesting. I was stunned to learn this is Quinn's first published romance! She's a very promising new writer from Australia, and *Whispers in the Dark* is a great read.

Erin O'Riordan,
author of *Beltane*www.eternalpress.ca/beltane.html
Home: www.aeess.com

What a wonderful little review! I'm so happy. Hehe. This has been such an interesting experiment. I'm curious how my other short stories: Tears of a Goddess, Goddess Awakening, Deep Embrace, Forever In Your Arms, and Echoes in the Wind will do if (and hopefully when) they eventually get published.

In other news, I'm excited to annouce that Whispers in the Dark is now available from CyberRead: http://www.cyberread.com/Whispers-In-The-Dark/Marisa-Quinn/info/122442/mobi

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marisa! I have a review for you but don't have an email to send the link. Can you please email me at lastnerve2000@gmail.com? Thanks so much
    Val

    ReplyDelete