Saturday, May 16, 2009

More Reviews, Please!

It seems like everytime I type Whispers in the Dark into yahoo a new webpage pops up that I hadn't seen before. I found Whispers in the Dark's first review on another website tonight:

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977683745

and was very excited to discover that it had nine comments! All of them positive! all of them from people sounded interested in reading my little e-book! Yay! This makes me wonder if there are more reviews of Whispers in the Dark floating around the internet that I haven't discovered yet. I hope so because I feel like I'm falling behind in the marketing race. All of the other Eternal Press authors have had heaps of reviews and chats and interviews and I haven't. I've been wondering if its because this is my first release. I am new to marketing. I'll be honest. I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm trying, though. Hopefully Whispers in the Dark will get many more reviews in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment