Sunday, May 24, 2009

Whispers in the Dark available in print!

I can't believe I forgot to mention that Whispers in the Dark is available in print but in my defence I've had a pretty crappy week. Whispers in the Dark is available in print from Amazon.com:

http://www.amazon.com/Whispers-Dark-Marisa-Quinn/dp/1926647882/ref=pd_rhf_p_t_1

I haven't ordered my author copies yet. To be honest I forgot. I will try and do it soon. I'm in the process of moving out and spend every second weekend dragging me parents to furniture shops to pick out bookcases and end tables. I don't usually have enough money yet at the end to purchase my author copies. My Mum has bought one though. I can't wait for it to arrive in the mail. Its going to be so surreal to hold a printed version of my book in my hands. I'll probably scream the house down when I open the book and hold it in my hands for the first time. I wish it was for sale in bookstores. One of my dreams as an author has been to go into a bookstore one day and pose in front of a bookshelf holding a copy of my book on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment