Thursday, April 9, 2009

Whispers in the Dark front cover!!


I know, I know, I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy over the past couple of months. I got a full time office job so I haven't had much time to write! I wanted to post a message this morning. The front cover for Whispers in the Dark has been released!! Isn't it amazing? Its a hundred times better then I thought it would look. I'm in love with it. Psyche is beautiful and just how I pictured her and Eros has this look on his face like she's the most precious thing in the world which as HIS soul mate she is to him! I printed a copy off and was staring at it on the bus and noticed a few things I didn't spot at first. Psyche has long black hair that goes past her chin down to her hand which I like and you can see Eros's hand resting on her shoulder. He he. Its amazing. Just 26 days until it comes out!! Whoopie!

No comments:

Post a Comment