Friday, December 26, 2008

Soul Mate symbols







In my stories the Three Fates, the goddesses of destiny, have the power to grant soul mates to gods and goddesses. They can do this because they have the ability to look into the future. They are able to match soul mates together before either of them are born. The destiny of every man, woman and child, is controlled by the Fates. If a god is born without the mark of a soul mate on their arm it means that their soul mate has not been born yet. The symbol will appear the moment their other half is born. After that its up to the soul mates to use the images on their wrist as a clue to find each other. The symbols contain clues in the form of pictures. I draw them myself. Some are better then others. I'm not a fantastic drawer. I thought I might post a couple of my favourites just for the heck of it.






No comments:

Post a Comment