Friday, January 16, 2009

Mild Panic Attack

The Eternal Press website server crashed yesterday. I've made a habit of checking the website at least once a day. When I clicked on the lick and a page came up saying it was broken I started worrying that they had gone out of business, but luckily, I was wrong, their server had just gone down. The webpage is back up now. I'm impressed with the front covers for the books coming out next month. The quality is improving. I'm waiting with baited breath to see my front cover. I'm hoping it will be soon. It'd be cool if I get it next month near my birthday. I'm planning on printing it on a large peice of paper, framing it and hanging it on my bedroom wall. It's my first ever cover! It deserves a place of pride. My brother Ryan finally came home. I got woken up at a quarter to eleven last night by the sound of hysterical screaming coming from the living room. He'd let himself into the house and put a Kylie Mingoue CD on then hid behind the couch. Its nice to have him home. I still don't know when Whispers in the Dark is going to come out. I saw a book trailer for a book being done by Eternal Press coming out in June. I think Whispers in the Dark might be coming out towards the end of the year. I have a feeling about October.

No comments:

Post a Comment