Thursday, March 1, 2012

Echoes in the Wind book trailer photos!

Echoes in the Wind comes out this month!! How exciting!! My talented sister Katie has been making a book trailer for me to help promote the book. My cousin Wendy is playing Echo, my sister Kelly helped out with make up, my husband is doing the music and a whole bunch of other young talented people helped out as well! Throughout this whole thing I've been so impressed with Katie writing a script, finding places to shoot, getting permission from her university to borrow equipment, and convincing people to give up their free time to chip in and help.

Here are some first photos of my cousin Wendy as Echo. I love the hair and the clothes and Wendy is a real good model and actress! I just know that the final film is going to be great.





No comments:

Post a Comment