Thursday, December 22, 2011

Check out my first ever guest blog spot!

A long time ago author Erin O'Riordan wrote one of the first good reviews of my little short story Whispers in the Dark. I've just done a guest blog spot on her blog Pagan Spirits to help promote my blog, myself, and my soon to be released novella Echoes in the Wind.

The blog post can be seen here

I decided to write about the topic of swear words in book titles. Anyone who has read my blog in the past would know that I am not bothered by swear words and find it irritating and bewildering when people go nuts about them (the 'Someone think of the children!' crowd. You know the ones) which I talk about in my blog post.

Erin has kindly welcomed me back to do another blog post in march when Echoes in the Wind comes out. I will. I hope I will be able to do some other guest blog posts on some different blogs in the next few months as well. I am also looking for people to do some guest blog posts here. I am looking for people to write blog posts about their opinions about writing or anything interesting going on in the publishing world at the moment. Also welcome are authors looking to promote their upcoming books. All I ask in return is that if you have a blog you link me on yours and I will link yours on mine.

Anyone who is interested email me on marisaquinn440@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment